The main purpose of the preliminary analysis is to provide a technical proposal to the customer. For this purpose, it is necessary to find out the customer's needs as much as possible and create a separate document with the product requirements. Discovery phase is an information gathering procedure that provides an understanding of the industry for which the product is being developed, your customer's business and the target audience. It is important to get a deep understanding of the customer's expectations, decision makers on their side and the end users regarding the product.
All the details you find out during the Discovery Phase will help you define the scope of work, timeline, and plan for the project tasks, and will help ensure that the customer receives a quality software product designed to meet their needs.
Why does the Discovery Phase of a project matter?
Discovery Phase helps you clearly understand when, how, and what you will get by documenting all important aspects of development, from expectations to exact functionality and estimates.
As a software development company, we study your exact expectations and requirements to better understand your business idea. Moreover, as our solution architects and development team get to know your product history better, they are able to create the most appropriate solutions according to your needs and expectations. This allows them to offer alternative solutions that can significantly enhance the ultimate value that end users will receive.
Sometimes our technical experts offer alternative solutions during the project discovery phase that meet the clients' needs and expectations, but will be implemented differently. In this way, we can achieve a reduction in project development time and cost, which is highly valued by stakeholders, providing them with added value.
What are the challenges that can be addressed during the Discovery phase of a project?
Let's briefly review the main challenges that can be addressed during the software discovery phase.
- Endless project scope changes and budget sprawl. The lack of strictly documented and measurable milestones can lead to endless changes and scope creep. In turn, this is likely to delay project launches and cause budget overruns.
- Broken deadlines and installation costs. The software discovery phase allows for a strict timeline with iterative development phases that define the exact timing of project development. Lack of defined goals, priorities, and requirements can lead to longer timelines and delayed launches. Thus, you as a client may face climbing costs throughout the development process.
- Unsuitable projects that do not meet your requirements. The research phase allows both parties to avoid all misunderstandings and stay in touch later on. You can specify exact expectations and get meaningful feedback from our experts in terms of technical implementation.
This means that they specifically describe a way to create a feature or the entire functionality of the product to meet your needs and expectations. This is a win-win strategy for both your company and M1, as we eliminate all possible uncertainties upfront.
What do we do during the Discovery Phase?
Why choose us
In our agency you can order the development of a business plan on the most pleasant and favorable conditions. Here are just some of the advantages of cooperation with M1:
- We provide full transparency in web development processes.
- We provide systematic reporting for all services for drafting and developing a business plan.
- We keep to the deadlines due to optimization and parallel processes, well-coordinated team interaction.
- We guarantee the consolidation of the obtained results.
To clarify the details of cooperation, to learn more about what includes web development of business plan for IT project, contact us by contact phone number on the site or through the feedback form.