Every day, year after year for the last 10 years, we have been implementing complex, interesting web projects. During this time we have accumulated a huge experience of trial and error, subtleties and nuances, which will undoubtedly help to improve your project. We try not to just blindly follow the instructions, but to help the customer to realize the right product to grow and develop with him. Here are some examples of niches we work in:
Fintech,IoT, Logistic, Retail, Construction,Healthcare,Travel,Insurance, E-commerce, Edtech (Education).
Fintech technologies use the latest scientific achievements in the field of: big data collection and processing, artificial intelligence, robotization, distributed registries, cloud technologies, biometrics, mobile technologies. Currently, fintech is most widely used in the financial sector. But similar technologies can increase efficiency in those industries where financial turnover is not the only component of business processes. Avada Media has experience in such developments and is ready to offer businesses system software solutions
IoT platform is a digitalization tool that provides automation of processes and full control over their execution. The Internet of Things helps businesses to reach a new level. By implementing modern technologies with artificial intelligence, a company optimizes operations, minimizes errors and brings services to a high level. It is a solution applied in various business areas. The development of IOT solutions in our company is done on a turnkey basis, from the beginning of the project discussion to its full launch and control of operation.
Creating a website for a transport company is a big step towards digitalization. It opens up new business opportunities, helps to scale and leads to growth. By automating business processes, simplifying document flow, and better customer interaction, the capabilities of a transportation company are enhanced, leading to increased profits. Before you create a website for a transportation company, you need to clearly define the tasks it should perform. Our specialists conduct a detailed analysis of competitors, study the niche, determine the best qualities of your business and help you form a concept.
The development of a retail website starts with the design and the definition of the type of store. Hiring our company to create a retail website means getting a successful result of skillful combination of marketing strategy, creative design and modern development technologies.
A good construction company should do its job well and present its services correctly. A convenient and properly made website will improve the image of your company, and most importantly will help visitors to familiarize themselves with your services and order them. Our team of web developers will help you create a user-friendly and attractive website that your customers will love.
Healthcare website is an online resource that is dedicated to health, treatment, pharmacology or medical equipment. The customers of such online portals can be any organization from the healthcare sector. Healthcare website developer should take into account a number of peculiarities of planning, design and promotion of IT projects in this industry. Our team of programmers will help you to solve this task.
The website of a travel company should give a pleasant impression of the company and create a solid image for the company. Our developers will help to make the website user-friendly and informative. The visitor will be involved in the offer from the very beginning and will be provided with the necessary information about tours to the fullest extent.
The development of an insurance company's website goes through several stages. Among them it is worth mentioning niche research, marketing strategy development, prototype, design rendering, layout, programming, testing, launch and maintenance. That's why we allocate a separate development team for each project. This is how successful websites are developed, which cases are in our portfolio. You can study them before hiring our programmers.
E-commerce encompasses a number of different types of businesses and corporations and is becoming one of the most important aspects of the Internet. Owners of large, medium and small businesses are getting involved in the e-commerce process and are realizing that developing marketplaces and sophisticated online stores is at the forefront of scaling their business. Creating a customized online store is not an easy task, so it should be entrusted to experienced developers who have experience in this field.
EdTech is a very broad term. It is used as a synonym for online education, as well as a collective name for any technology for the educational process. Our team will understand the technology specifics of your business and help you create an effective EdTech website.
Why Choose Us
Why should you hire us? Website development in our company guarantees: a clear marketing concept, a unique and thoughtful design focused on user-friendliness, a simple and accessible structure, as well as optimized program code to ensure future development and growth. We will take your project from an idea to a finished, functioning website that will interact with customers and convince them to use the services of your transportation company.
Our team is ready to help you build a strong online business. We offer our clients a complete package of services, so you will always have the opportunity to find the perfect deal for your company. You can hire developers and create your new business or improve your existing project. Here are some categories of services that you may find useful:CMS development, Outsourcing Services, Outstaffing Services, BA + UI/UX, Web 3.0.
CMS (Content Management System) is a system for managing the content of your website: editing and deleting current pages, creating new pages or sections. There are various CMSs such as Wordpress, Shopify, OpenCart, Webflow.
- Wordpress. The most popular blogging engine in the world. But not only blogs, but also forums, aggregators and even online stores can be deployed on it.
- Shopify. This is an entire system built to enable entrepreneurs to successfully develop their business. With Shopify, you can create an online store.
- OpenCart. A system created specifically for online stores. Full e-commerce support and the fastest solution if you need a ready-made online store.
- Webflow. It is an online toolkit for creating and launching websites. It is a hybrid of traditional website builders, classic content management systems, and manual writing of website code.
Outsourcing is the transfer of functions or activities of one company to another company specializing in the desired field. In our company you can hire programmers or other specialists to solve various tasks.
- Custom Software Development. This is a unique solution that is created for the tasks of a particular customer. For example, you can hire java developers to solve a certain problem and then hire blockchain developers to solve a completely different problem.
- Frontend Development. This is the creation of the client side of the site. Front-end developer is engaged in layout of the site template and creation of the user interface.
- Backend Development. This is the creation of the server side in web applications. That is, backend developers deal with everything that relates to databases, architecture, program logic - in general, with everything that the average user does not see.
- Full Stack Development. A full-stack developer is a specialist who can create web applications from start to finish. He can be responsible for both the server side - the backend, and the client side - the frontend.
BA + UI/UX
A business analyst collects, processes and analyzes information related to the activities of various companies. UI/UX designer is a creative specialist who designs user interfaces. If you want to hire such specialists, contact our company.
- Discovery phase. This is an information gathering procedure that gives an understanding of the industry for which the product is being developed, your customer's business and the target audience. It is important to get a deep understanding of the customer's expectations, the decision makers on their side and the end-users regarding the product.
- Business Analysis. A business analyst is a specialist who helps companies identify problems by analyzing various data and find strategically optimal solutions. He has an excellent understanding of economics, finance, management and uses this to suggest ways to modernize business processes in the company.
- UX/UI design. UX design is the design of user experience. UX-designers globally think through how the interface should be organized: so that people do not want to leave the site, and the business grows sales. To do this, they take into account the psychology of perception and the habits of users. UI-design - creating the visual component. At this stage they select the color scheme, draw icons, specify the shape of buttons and backings, set fonts.
Web 3.0 is the next generation internet. If you want to create a modern company, you can hire our programmers and other specialists.
- Token integration. A process of transforming asset accounting and management where each asset is represented as a digital token. You can hire our blockchain developers to help you with token integration.
- Smart contract. This is a computer analog of ordinary contracts, a special program (algorithm) that performs certain actions when the parties meet the conditions.
- Tokenomics development. Tokenomics development is the process of searching for the economic sense of a token. Its liquidity, value and popularity depend on how the token will be demanded by different groups of people.
- Web 3.0 Marketplaces development. We will help you develop a new generation of marketplaces.
Why Choose US
Our company can help you in creating and developing any project. If you hire our team to realize your ideas, you will get an excellent result just in time and at a reasonable cost. We always follow the budget clearly and are attentive to any project.
Our clients come back to us with new tasks, as the experience of cooperation proves our professionalism in various spheres. We will fulfill any task for you from mobile application development to token integration. Contact us for a full consultation!
How to form, or at least evaluate the proposed technology stack for digital product development? First you need to decide on the programming language to be used. When it comes to the back end, Node Js or PHP are often preferred. But what exactly to choose, what are the advantages and disadvantages of these languages? And there is also Front end. If you don't want to understand all the peculiarities of development, you can hire our developers.
The backend is the internal, hidden from the user stuffing of a website or web application. In other words, it is the part of the service that runs on a remote server, not in a browser or personal computer. The backend processes and delivers data to the user, which is then displayed by the frontend.
What is PHP and how it works
PHP is a single-threaded programming language that is designed for building websites. It even stands for Personal Home Page. Single-threaded means that the code will be executed line by line without going left or right. You can compare threads to the number of actions it can do: one thread is one action. Plus the PHP process itself is not optimized on your server by default, and for each user it takes a thread in the CPU. The CPU doesn't have many threads, and when there are many users, the PHP server runs the risk of CPU thread starvation, which affects overall performance. We can help you hire php developers to work on your project.
What is Laravel
Laravel is an MVC framework for developing web applications in the PHP programming language. MVC is a design pattern known to almost all programmers. A developer resorts to developing on a framework (not necessarily Laravel) to speed up his work. There is a lot of ready-made stuff inside Laravel: ready-made routing, HTML templating, ORM and even CLI. Some modules can be replaced with your own. If a programmer needs to write a server for request processing (API for mobile application), his own CMS or CRM, Laravel is an ideal choice.
What Node.js is and how it works
This is the user interface, the visible part of the website or application that runs on your device.
- Angular. It is an open source framework. It is needed in order to build single-page applications. The key goal is to extend browser capabilities.
- HTML5. It is a markup language for all elements and documents on a page, and their interaction in the page structure.
Why Choose US
Our full-service digital agency offers you the service of developing the fronted component of a website or application - from the layout to the finished comfortable user interface. If you want to create a stylish, bright and unconventional website for your company, we will help you hire the best developers.
Just contact us and you will get acquainted with your new attractive interface, which will be the only one of its kind in the global network. We also offer backend development services. Here you can hire application developers or other specialists.